Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random photos of our lives lately

Lots of baby music classes

Evan Jr. is taking up archery

...and is quite good

Me?  Not so much

Fiona likes to eat leaves

Outside Grauman's Chinese Theater

The famous Roosevelt Hotel

The Kodak Theatre (unfortunately we were one week too early for the Academy Awards)


A night out dancing for Courtney's birthday (my first since finding out I was pregnant LAST December!)


Evan's grandfather's 88th birthday

Other than that there's been a lot of making sure the baby girl doesn't get into anything since she's becoming more and more mobile.

I've been experimenting even more with vegan cooking.  This website is my favorite new thing.  

I'm reading this book, and it's pretty interesting - although to me most of it is common sense.

We're getting ready for little league season to take over our lives (which I think is good since it means more time at the park!)

And Fiona and I are taking a week-long trip to California.  I CAN'T WAIT!  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...