Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Music Class

A friend of mine teaches a baby music class, so we decided to take Fiona for a little bit of socialization and stimulation.  It was so fun, and Fiona was such a great student!  She was engaged, attentive and participated when she was able.  She was the youngest in the class, and I think she was interested to see the other babies walking and crawling around.  She's not too far from that.  She's beginning to roll, and even that makes me nervous; I can't imagine how paranoid I'll be when she can crawl!





She took the best nap ever after class and mama was able to get some things done. We love Baby Music Class!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!!

    My husband plays the guitar really well and I constantly tell him he has to start teaching the baby how to play while he's still an infant so that Little Man doesn't end up musical-instrument-challenged like me, lol. I will probably purchase a ukulele (which works really well as a "first guitar") before the baby even turns 1, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...