Monday, December 19, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award


Amanda of "Leap! And the Net Will Appear" was so sweet to tag me with this blog award.  It works like this:
  1. Thank the person who awarded you.
  2. List 7 things people may not know about you
  3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them.
Amanda only chose 3 since 15 is  A LOT.  So I'll do the same.  :)  Thanks Amanda!  Soooo 7 random things about me:
  1. I LOVE The Twilight Zone.  I can sit and watch that show all day.
  2. I've been to 4 other countries besides the U.S. and Mexico:  France, Spain, Italy and the Philippines.
  3. In jr. high I had a huge crush on Taylor from the band Hanson, but was really embarrassed by it because everyone thought he looked like a girl
  4. I sold Mary Kay for a little while after high school.
  5. I also sold real estate.  (I've since learned that sales is NOT my calling)
  6. I was so nervous the night of Evan and my first date that I had 2 glasses of wine while getting ready.  By the time he picked me up I was already a little drunk. Haha
  7. If I could have lunch with any celebrity, I would choose Ellen DeGeneres.

2 comments:

  1. Number 6 made me crack up! That's totally something I would do, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen is funny and she seems really sweet. I'd like to have lunch with her as well. :) Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...