Friday, December 30, 2011

So This is Christmas

I haven't been a big fan of Christmas for a while.  I'm not a Scrooge or anything, it just seems to me that Christmas becomes more and more commercial every year, and I do NOT know what people are talking about when they speak of Christmas cheer.  Unless, of course they're talking about people trampling one another for Black Friday deals, running eachother over in mall parking lots and playing "who's SUV is bigger"...and there was that guy at the grocery store ringing the bell for donations who wouldn't stop staring at me while I bent over to unlock my bicycle.  Gross.

But anyway, this year was actually very nice.  There was no crazy Christmas shopping (since we did almost all of it online), and it was really all about being with family.  Throughout the week we had visitors from Ohio and California, and my dad was able to drive here from New Mexico to celebrate with us all.

It was babygirl's first Christmas, and it was a very special one for all of us.








 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...