Monday, November 21, 2011

Road Trip

We went on Fiona's first road trip!  My cousin's son was baptized this weekend, so we drove to California to celebrate and all meet each other's babies.  We were so nervous about the drive that we gave ourselves 6 and 1/2 hours for a 3 and 1/2 hour drive!  Once I learned that I can kneel up on my seat, lean over and breast feed without having to stop the car, I knew we were golden.  I realize this sounds a little unsafe, but I was in the backseat and was able to keep my seatbelt on... and we were totally covered... AND we didn't have to stop once on the way there.  Yay!

Hopefully our visit to Evan's family for Hanukkah will be just as smooth.  We've got the feeding thing down, so we'll just have to pray for no diaper explosions.

Don't worry, this is not what she wore to the baptism.  ;)
More pictures of the weekend to come!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Porsche 911 Turbo
    I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...