Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance non-dairy butter
- 1/2 cup all-natural unsalted peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars until smooth. Beat eggs in one at a time. Stir in water and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly mix the dry mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon teaspoonfuls of batter about 3 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack for a few minutes and enjoy!