Friday, October 28, 2011

Today

Today Evan is at Disneyland with Jr.  Disneyland bugs me, and of course I ended up marrying the biggest Disneyland freak ever.  I just don't understand why I should pay over a hundred dollars to ride the same rides I rode when I was 5, get stuck in crowds, stand in lines, and pay 5 times too much for crap I don't need.  I know, I know, "Bah, humbug".  I'd just rather spend a day somewhere with real animals and trees rather than replicas of them.

Anyway, so we decided it would be way too difficult and pointless to bring Fiona (thank goodness), so we're hanging out at my parents' for the weekend.  Fiona loves her Nanay and Papa, so we're happy to spend the weekend here.

Nanay

Cucumber sake shots made my Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...