Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend was pretty mellow.  The boys did much more than I did, with baseball practice, a birthday party and halloween shopping.  Jr. got sick with a weird 24-hour flu Saturday night, so that put a damper on our plan to check out the Renaissance Fair this year.  I love the Renaissance Fair - the crazy people, shows and costumes.  Sometimes it seems more like a freak show, and that is fine by me!  Oh well, there's always next year.

We did go to one of our favorite spots Friday night, and I was so excited that Fiona wasn't fussy.  For the last 3 weeks she's been pretty colicky, but with some major cuts from my diet, she's much better.  Let me tell you that a postpartum woman who just simultaneously gave up caffeine, chocolate, dairy and sugar is NOT someone to mess with.  I  believe it might rival heroine withdrawals.

Dessert from a candy shop

He tries to act cool like he doesn't eat sweets...

Our sleepy baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...