Friday, October 14, 2011

Little Things





It doesn't take a lot to make a new mother happy.  At least in my case.  True, I'm much moodier at times and you never know what will make me burst into tears.  But also, the smallest things can make me incredibly happy.  Actually being able to take a real shower, for one.  You know the kind where you have time to shave your legs and wash your hair?  Yah, don't take that for granted, people.

Wednesday was one of those days that was filled with little things that make me happy.  In the morning I got to spend time with my husband and favorite girl.  Said favorite girl had a good nap while I relaxed outside and played with the dogs.  I had time to bake (let's not talk about how that book is an Anne of Green Gables Treasury book I've had since I was 12), and I had pizza that night with a good friend.  

You've got to love the little things...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by! So nice to "meet" you and you are so right. Treasure all those little things, each and every second as they fly by all to quickly. You have a beautiful family!

    Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...