Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our First Family Photos!

We're so happy with the way our family pictures turned out.  I was in a little bit of a sour mood in the beginning because I felt like for the first half hour I was more of a prop than a member of the family.  The photographer took shot after shot of the boys with the baby but didn't even suggest one with me, the mother.  Evan had to ask!  Ewe.  

The pictures of Fiona in the bow are so adorable, I can't stand it.  We got them to mimic a baby picture of Evan in a blue bow, and now they hang side by side in our hallway.  It's so cute!















3 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES...I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ONE OF HER ON HER LITTLE ARMS AND YOU TWO KISSING HER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Litt's should be their advertising! Dreamy! Love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..love the photos.. especially the second one..=)

    -Macy
    www.maccyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...