Friday, September 9, 2011

Mommy's Girl

Why is it always assumed that girls are "daddy's little girls"?  At least that's the impression I get when I walk down the baby aisle of the store.  As I pass rows and rows of onsies, shirts, dresses and pajamas that read "daddy's girl", "I love my daddy", "daddy makes me smile" with almost nothing about mothers in sight, I wonder do little girls not love their moms too?!?!  Well my sister found this cute mommy onsie that came together with an "auntie" onsie.  I can add it to my collection of, well 1.

Since it was my birthday Wednesday I figured she could show her mom some love by wearing it to dinner.


I ended up having to change her out of it on the floor of a bathroom that didn't have a changing table because she pooped all over the back of it.  Is she trying to tell me something?  Great.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    I just found your blog on 20sb.net and I can't wait to read more!

    Oh, and your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...