Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby-Wearing

I've had such a difficult time finding a baby carrier that A.) holds up an infant's head comfortably and/or B.) doesn't look and feel like a straight jacket.  My baby loves to be held.  A lot.  And I want to hold her.  But there are just some things you can't do with one hand.  And since she's just over 3 weeks old she doesn't hold her head up, which most carriers don't seem to be good for.

A good friend of ours who has a new baby about 3 weeks older than Fiona came over Friday, and she showed me THE best thing ever.  A Mei Tai.  It's a super cute carrier that is good for newborns to toddlers.  I tried hers out and was so impressed that I ordered one that night.  I can't wait for it to come!

See how happy we are?
Like two peas.
It reminds me of being pregnant.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You are such a hot fun mama! This baby is going to have so much fun with you. I am dying to hear the whole birth story! We should have a play date soon, so you can fill me in! Natural mamas unite!!!!!! It feels good to know you are super tough huh? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute! I'm currently researching baby carriers - I'll have to add this one to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...