Friday, August 26, 2011

Right now I'm loving...

our 3 doggies for being gentle and patient with our new addition
singing to my baby girl and moving her arms around like she's dancing
eating really healthy meals then finishing them off with a chocolate chip cookie
amazing friends and family who come by to spend time with Fiona
listening to Jason Mraz radio on Pandora
all the cutsie hand-crafted burp cloths, bows and hats that baby girl gets from her Auntie Jenny
watching season 5 of Dexter on DVD with my husband
my sweet mother-in-law who makes us tasty vegan dinners to quickly pop in the oven
fitting into my favorite pair of skinny jeans again
that the book The Help was made into a movie - haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait!
seafoam green nail polish
this photo:

Have a good day!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...