Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bar + Bistro @ The Arts Factory

Last week Evan and I went to First Friday, which is a little art festival we have in downtown Las Vegas every first Friday of the month.
We had dinner at the Bar + Bistro at the Arts Factory.
Once upon a time it was fun to go to First Friday and hang out at the downtown bars afterward.
These days I'm lucky if I can make it through dinner and a bit of walking around without feeling at least some symptoms of 9 months of pregnancy.
It was a really nice relaxing date with my hubby.  :)

Photo via Bar + Bistro


He ordered a flight of whiskey.
Jack Daniels remains his favorite.  Go figure.

Tomato Soup.
Mmmmm.

I'm a sucker for a good marguerite pizza.
Theirs is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...