Friday, July 22, 2011

Maternity Photos

I am NOT a good picture-taker.  I'm always so jealous of those people who are super comfortable in front of the camera and can take great, relaxed photos.  I'm like Chandler Bing in front of the camera... FRIENDS, anyone?  Perfectly fine until it's time to take the picture, then I suddenly tense up and look like an alien if it were pretending to be human.

Will FRIENDS ever get old?  I think not.

Evan and I took maternity photos last week, though, and they didn't turn out too bad.  I think it's because the belly was like a comfort crutch that gave me something on which to place my awkward hands.  Here are some of my favorite photos:










All the photos were taken by Myron Hensel at the Wetlands Park here in Las Vegas.  It was a really fun experience (except towards the end when I realized we forgot our water in the car and I wanted to pass out).  I'm about 8 1/2 months in, and this baby will soon be out.  So far I've loved being pregnant, but I'm thinking it's the only time this will happen.  So I'm really glad we were able to document this time in our lives with some good pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...